In the event that the player chooses to continue playing. The 3 Card Poker Rule will enforce win/lose bets. It meets the requirements as follows:
- If the dealer’s card doesn’t pass Qualified (lower than Queen high) – Player wins Ante – Player doesn’t and doesn’t lose Play.
- If the dealer’s card passes Qualified but is lower than the player’s – Player wins both Ante and Play.
- If the dealer’s card passes Qualified and collides with the player – the player does not and does not lose both Ante and Play.
- If the dealer’s card passes Qualified and is higher than the player’s – Player loses both Ante and Play UFABET
3 Card Poker Betting Types
1.Ante (Ante) – bet before dealing cards
In which players have to place money to bet that their cards are higher than the dealer. and if your card result is higher. You will get this money. But if the player chooses to fold (i.e. surrender before the dealer has a hand) The game ends and the player loses this money.
2. Pair Plus (Pair Plus) – bet before dealing cards
In which players place money to predict that they will get at least 1 pair of cards. And if you get a pair or higher Will win and be paid according to the rate, including
- One Pair (2 cards of the same rank) – Pays 1 to 1
- Flush (3 cards, all of the same suit) – Pays 3 to 1
- Straight (3 cards, sequential numbers) – Pays 6 to 1
- Three (3 cards, all of the same number) – Pays 30 to 1
- Straight Flush (3 cards of the same number sequence) – Pays 40 to 1
3. Six card bonus (Six card bonus) – bet before dealing cards.
As a bonus, players are given the opportunity to predict whether the 6 cards of both the dealer and themselves will be combined. get high results Which, if it meets it, will win and be paid according to the rate.
4. Play (Play) – bet after the player sees the cards and chooses to continue playing.
In which the player will place Play money equal to the Ante channel to bet that their cards are higher than the dealer. and if your card result is higher You will get this money.